One year Master course
Starting date: October 2013
Academic training + internship;
- Computer Design I, I IErasmo Ciufo
- Visual Design: History And Critical ViewsSilvia Sfligiotti
- Identity Design LaboratoryCristiano Bottino
- Typography LaboratoryMarta Bernstein
- Personal Identity WorkshopErasmo Ciufo
- Advertising WorkshopPaolo Iabichino
- Web Design Tools I, I IMonica Mantegazza, Paola Muller
- Editorial Design LaboratoryPaolo Tassinari
- Information Design LaboratoryLuciano Perondi
- Colour ManagementOnnik Pambakian
- Warm-Up WorkshopSilvia Sfligiotti
- Graphic TecnologiesAngelo Mazzacani
- Visual Communication: Design InterventionSilvia Sfligiotti
Computer Design I, I I
Technologies supporting graphic communication make tools available for experimenting creative solutions previously simply unthinkable. Softwares such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign have been a real turning point for the work of graphic designers revolutioning their work and allowing more flexibility, beyond the severe compositive schemes of the past. The advent of alternative or unconventional solutions in graphic design has cancelled as a consequence the predetermined association page=bidimensionality enabling the appearance of a different architecture generated by a system of relations between leading players (photo, illustrations, lettering, signs) and their followers. It is therefore necessary to recognize leaders and hierarchies in the relationship between full/empty, dimensions/colour but also value less usual attributes such as transparency and light.
The teaching methodology combines technical, functional and creative with the development of increasingly complex tasks.
Graphic design has established itself as a vast professional field integrating different strands which are reflected in the variety of specialized career paths in the market. The Master course caters for the complexity of this scenario and allows profound experiences in the various areas of graphic design in order to promote a higher level of professional awareness and operational proficiency.