One year Master course
Starting date: October 2013
Academic training + internship;
- Cmf (Colour Material Finishing)Emanuela Bonaiti
- Materials And TechnologiesDiana Castiglione, Claudia Reder
- RhinoMatteo Gatti
- History Of Design I, I IAli Filippini
- Colour SketchingClaudio Fassini
- Industrial Design LaboratoriesMarco Merendi, Robin Rizzini, Tomaso Schiaffino, Huub Ubbens
- Modelling Laboratory I, I IFabio Dell'Orto
- Computer Rendering And AnimationLuca Deriu
- Warm-Up WorkshopHubb Ubbens
- Portfolio Design WorkshopClaudio Tesei
Portfolio Design Workshop
The lessons are focused on developing a portfolio and other supports of personal promotion. The workshop is also a reflection into each student’s design identity in terms of philosophies, approaches, visions, aims. Throughout the analysis of different ways to present creative works, each student will carry out the most suitable communication stategy and produce his own tools to boost the presentation of his designs.
Today designing products means dealing with both their ideation and their feasibility addressing their entire lifecycle according to a sustainable logic. Industrial design is responsible for the most common consumer goods as well as for new and innovative artifacts. It is also what lies behind the tools and the processes involved in their production and distribution.