One year Master course
Starting date: October 2014
Academic training + internship;
- Cmf (Colour Material Finishing)Manuela Bonaiti
- Materials And TechnologiesMatteo Bravi, Diana Castiglione
- Digital Modelling-Rhino I, I IRiccardo Gatti
- Design History I, I IAli Filippini
- Colour SketchingClaudio Fassini
- Industrial Design LaboratoriesMarco Merendi, Robin Rizzini, Valerio Sommella, Huub Ubbens
- Modelling Laboratory I, I IFabio Dell'Orto
- Digital RenderingLuca Deriu
- Product Design WorkshopHubb Ubbens
- Portfolio Design WorkshopClaudio Tesei
Modelling Laboratory I, I I
The purpose of the modelling workshop is delivering the students with the practical abilities needed in order to create three-dimensional study-models or rough mock-up for presentations. During the design process, modelling skills are a basic tool to verify the first ideas or refine them checking the layout of the space, the arrangement of volumes and their proportions, the functional path and the connections between the various spaces. During the workshop, students will be presented a variety of production methodologies (conventional and innovative) and will acquire technical and operational skills to produce their mock-ups independently.
Note: access to the Workshop is permitted only to students who have passed a safety test, having studied the indications in the Rules and Regulations of the Modelling Workshop.
Today designing products means dealing with both their ideation and their feasibility addressing their entire lifecycle according to a sustainable logic. Industrial design is responsible for the most common consumer goods as well as for new and innovative artifacts. It is also what lies behind the tools and the processes involved in their production and distribution.